Private 4 Days Morocco Desert Trip
- Departure Time This activity can be arranged on a day to suit you
- Duration 4
- Meeting Point Cafe France , Riad Laarous, Jamaa Lafna main square...
- (English-French-Spanish) Speaking Driver
1 ST DAY : MARRAKECH / OUARZAZATE / ZAGORA
After breakfast, Drive to Ouarzazate crossing the Tizin-Tichka Pass ( 2260m). Visit the Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou: Is a striking example of the architecture of southern Morocco, is UNESCO World heritage sites since 1987 and several films have been shot there.
Visit of the Kasbah Taourirt: old residence of the Pasha Glaoui. Free timefor lunch and drive on Zagora, crossing the Draa Valley with its famous oasis and
Palm grove. Dinner and overnight at desert camp.
2 ND DAY: ZAGORA / M’HAMID / CHEGAGA
After breakfast, drive to Amzrou. Visit of Jews Kasbahs and jewellery manufacture.
Departure to Tamegroute, visit of the Coranic Library, then continuation to Mhamid by
a sandy track with stop at Hammada of Draa to see the fossils. Contuniation to reach
The Dunes of Chegaga. Dinner and lambiance music in nomad tents at Desert Camp.
3 RD DAY: CHEGAGA / FOUM ZGUIDE / OUARZAZATE
Wake up early to watch the sunrise over the dunes and breakfast. Departure for
Foum Zguid with the possibility of a visit to the nomads . Continuation to Ouarzazate via Taznakht.
Arrival at Ouarzazate. Dinner and overnight at the hotel
4 TH DAY: OUARZAZATE / MARRAKECH
After breakfast, drive to Marrakech by crossing through the High Atlas mountains
Arrive at Marrakech. City tour to visit the Menara Gardens, The Koutoubia Mosuqe
The Bahia Palace, the Saadian Tombes and the famous Jamaa El F’na square .
Ending the trip in your hotel in marrakech .
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan Marrakech-Zagora-Marrakech
- Transport by 4wd from Zagora-Chegaga-Zagora
- Camel ride in the sunset time in Zagora
- 3 nights accommodation (Zagora,Chegaga,Ouarzazate)
- Lunch in the second day
- Dinner first night and second night .
- Breakfast second day and third day
- Local guide in Sahara